Makita is back with another nearly 5 star product. Across 81 customer reviews, it scored a solid 4.5 out of 5 stars. The Makita BHX2500CA Commerical Grade 4-Stroke 24.5cc Handheld Blower features a 4 stroke engine that’s both fuel efficient and powerful.
You’ll save an average of 60% in fuel savings over competing models, and the quick starting engine has a low compression ratio that guarantees easy starting. It’s lightweight design at only 9.8 lbs ensures that you’ll be able to work with this blower for extended periods without getting tired.
And, if you’re the type of person that worries about exhaust emissions, you’ll be pleased to know that this blower is fully certified with the EPA Phase II and Carb Tier III. This ensures low emissions while still providing exceptional power and performance.
Just look at the review score and read up on this item. Nearly everyone who has tried this blower has found that it’s a top quality product that’s really worth the cost. Let’s take a closer look at the features:
- 24.5cc 4 Stroke Engine
- 17.7 Ounce Fuel Tank
- 145 MPH Air Speed
- 9.8 Lbs Total Weight
- Included Tool Kit
- EPA Phase II and CARB Tier III Compliant
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made by Makita, a company that’s really blowing away the competition with their product line
- Always starts easy on the first or second pull
- Even wet leaves are no match for this blower - 145 MPH air speed will plow right through them
- Actually manufactured in the U.S.A. - You can be proud of buying this item!
- Super affordable and built with high quality standards in mind
- Less emissions than a 2 stroke engine
- And, unlike 2 strokes, there’s no need to mix gas and oil
- Assembling the air pipe requires some muscle
- Doesn’t have as much power as higher cc 2 strokes